GET YOUR SKIN SPRING READY IN 6 EASY STEPS
Looks like spring is around the corner, and here at Zero HQ we’re debating on the best tips are to get your skin ready for springtime. Whilst we all have different skin types, we’ve all been affected by the lack of sun and unforgiving cold. Yes, it’s difficult to maintain a youthful glow in wintertime! Nonetheless, here are 6 really easy ways you can take care of your skin in the comfort of your own home, and without having to book in an expensive facial!
1. Soothe: Chamomile is not only good for treating the common cold, but is also a great cleanser for the body. Whether you drink it or use it straight on your skin, it will soothe redness and irritation in a matter or seconds, thanks to its antibacterial properties. Just dab on using a cotton pad!
2. Exfoliate and Soften: Our Coffee Body Scrubs are an easy way to stimulate blood flow and reduce the appearance of acne, cellulite and varicose veins in an instant! Packed with Himalayan sea salt, it removes dead cells and smoothes out imperfections, whilst the Vitamin E in it protects and repairs, revealing a radiant, smoother skin.
3. Steam: It’s a practice cosmetologists swear by, and we even remember our mothers doing it. Hold your head over a bowl of freshly boiled, steaming water, to open up pores, allowing your skin to breathe and become brighter. By doing this before using your facial products, you will see and feel their benefits sooner.
4. Cleanse: What better way to cleanse and purify your skin than by using our 24K Gold Sheet Masks that are equivalent to giving your skin a drink of water. Plus, the Konjac Face Sponge is perfect for gently cleaning and exfoliating the skin, and provides a deep, hydrating and detoxifying cleanse, at the same time as balancing PH levels.
Tip. The Konjac sponge works with or without cleansers but if used after the 24K Gold Sheet Mask, is ideal for massaging in the remaining liquid.
5. Fortify: Ginger is a brilliant anti-inflammatory when used in food, and is also known to boost the immune system. Not many know that in addition to that, it’s also excellent for the skin, and has antioxidant properties. Try and use as much of it in your cooking, to help fight signs of premature ageing and regenerate skin cells.
6. Peel: Last but not least, prepare your skin for sunnier days with Zero Skin’s Caviar Black Peel off Mask. The only mask on the market to contain Caviar, known to heal and prevent cellular inflammation and work alongside the skin’s natural processes, stimulating collagen production and minimizing surface wrinkles. Reveals smoother, brighter skin tone in an instant.